With more than 200 million unreached lives in North America, the third largest mission-field in the world is our own backyard!
NITROGEN is the church health and multiplication network of The Wesleyan Church fueling the movement of multiplication.
To see fresh and forceful expressions of the Church raised-up to transform lives, churches and communities.
(Duet. 5:6-7; Matthew 22:37-39; Mark 12:30-32; Luke 10:27; Acts 2:41-47)
To mobilize planters, pastors, and leaders to engage in a movement of church health and multiplication.
(Matthew 28:19-20; Luke 4:18-19; John 20:21; Acts 1:8)
- Movement-Minded - Decentralized for multiplication
- Kingdom-Oriented – Collaboration for the greater purpose
- Re-Incarnated – Contextualized expressions of the Body of Christ
- Redemptively-Focused - A personal and social Gospel
- Generously-Sacrificial – Out of faith and abundance
- Locally-Active - Local churches as the "hope of the world"
- Globally-Connected - The world is our responsibility
V. Prevailing Strategy
V. Strategy and Processes - Creating a chain Re.A.C.T.N.
- Recruiting - Every leader, church and district moving towards the vision, mission and strategy for a church health and multiplication movement. - Everyone in the same pursuit!
- Assessing - Every leader, church and district equipped with tools to assess the fit of their role and unique ministry calling. - Everyone in the right position!
- Coaching - Every leader, church and district coached and coaching others towards peak performance in their ministry calling. - Everyone with an effective guide!
- Training - Every leader, church and district operating from a ministry plan with 3-5 or 7-10 year vision, mission, strategy and outcomes. - Everyone with a detailed plan!
- Networking - Every leader, church and district connected to a group of peers in a monthly meeting pattern of discipleship, leadership and church multiplication. - Everyone radically banding to multiply the movement!
VI. The Key Players in the Process
- DISTRICTS - Empowering districts and district leaders to develop prevailing vision, strategy and outcomes to initiate a movement of church health and multiplication within their region.
- CHURCHES - Equipping new and existing churches and church leaders to develop vision, strategy and outcomes to become apart of a movement of church health and multiplication.
- LEADERS - Developing leaders to pursue their God-given, unique calling in the movement of church health and multiplication.
- PASTORS - Positioning pastors to pursue their God-given, unique calling in the movement of church health and multiplication.
- PLANTERS - Mobilizing catalytic planters to pursue starting the churches God is calling them to plant in the movement of church health and multiplication.