Our Mission—Multiplying Healthy Churches
The Wesleyan Church seeks to fulfill the Great Commission in the spirit of the Great Commandment. Its General Department of Evangelism and Church Growth exists to equip and empower Wesleyans to multiply Christ-followers, leaders and healthy local churches that spread hope and holiness.
Our Vision—A Church Multiplication Movement
Our vision is to create an environment of prayerful expectation, Spirit-empowered obedience, missional passion, and holiness evangelism that will result in a church multiplication movement in North America’s diverse communities and cultures.
Our Core Values
- Faith in Jesus Christ is the transforming power that equips us for holy living and compassionate service.
- Every Christ-follower and congregation is called by God to participate in His mission of spreading hope and holiness.
- The purpose of church health is to enable leaders and local churches to multiply new Christ-followers, new leaders, and new congregations.
- Earnest prayer and radical obedience to Christ are essential for church health and multiplication.
- Leadership recruitment, assessment, coaching, training, and networking are key components of church health and church multiplication systems.
- Missional faithfulness requires us to cross generational, cultural, ethnic and geographic barriers to make Christ known.
- Conversions and baptisms are the ultimate objective and primary indicators of missional faithfulness.