Watch the new JFP video |
Give to JFP now
The JESUS film is the visual presentation of the gospel of Luke. It has been translated into more than 1,000
languages and has been seen by more people worldwide than any film ever made.
The JESUS Film Partnership of Global Partners (JFP) works through various international Wesleyan churches,
using the film as an evangelistic tool to reach the lost with the good news of Jesus Christ and to plant churches. The
JFP strategy is as follows:
- Evangelism: JESUS film teams are national teams chosen and managed by national Church
leadership. The plan and budget for evangelism are established by the national Church.
- Lay Leadership Mobilization: Pastors and lay people from local national churches are mobilized
and trained to take part in every showing. People responding to the film are prayed with individually by local
- Follow-up: JESUS film teams assist the follow-up conducted by local churches and
districts under the direction of a national Church's structure.
- Church Planting: The JESUS film teams expect to plant Wesleyan churches, as well as
strengthen existing Wesleyan churches.
- Partnership: North American partners provide resources for training, travel, tools, and
technology that national Churches are unable to provide.
"The JESUS film is one of the most effective Great Commission tools of our times--perhaps ever."
--Dr. H.C. Wilson, General Superintendent Emeritus
"The JESUS film is the most effective evangelistic tool ever invented."
--Rick Warren, author of The Purpose Driven Life
"The power of the JESUS film is its presentation of the teachings and the actions of Jesus. The miracle of
the gospel is that Jesus can touch the felt cultural and spiritual needs of any society."
--John Connor, former Director, JESUS Film Partnership of Global Partners
All Wesleyans can partners with JFP in reaching the world for Christ by . . .
- Praying: Be a part of a prayer force that will bathe the JFP ministry in daily prayer.
- Giving: Be a financial contributor to JFP. Your contributions will help train national JESUS
film teams, local pastors, and lay leaders; provide equipment; help with the translation and printing of follow-up material;
establish new church plants.
Click here for more ideas on supporting the ministry of JFP.
- Staying Informed: Subscribe to the Net-Caster, the JFP monthly e-mail newsletter. Read the testimonies
of lives transformed through the Word of God as presented in the JESUS film.
Click here to subscribe.
For more information regarding the JESUS Film Partnership of Global Partner contact Director John Croft at
Photo of GP JESUS film team showing in Mozambique by Skip Baumhower. Wild Goose Missions.