With more than 200 million unreached lives in North America, the third largest mission-field in the world is our own backyard! What our backyard needs most is a movement of planters, churches, and networks mobilized to multiply!
NITROGEN is the church health and multiplication network of The Wesleyan Church fueling the movement of multiplication.
I. VISION - Fueling the Movement!
- Seeing a movement of multiplication fueled by the raising-up of a disciple-making, leader-raising, church-multpying culture that reaches the unreached in our own backyard.
II. MISSION - Mobilizing to Multiply!
- Mobilizing through the recruiting, equipping and empowering of planters, churches and networks!
- Multiplying through a disciple-making, leader-raising, church-multiplying culture being created!
Mobilize to Multiply Today!
Check out: www.nitrogennetwork.net
Check out: www.ncp.churchplanterprofiles.com
Contact Phil Struckmeyer at 317.315.0158 and firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Movement-Minded - Decentralized for multiplication
- Kingdom-Oriented – Collaboration for the greater purpose
- Re-Incarnated – Contextualized expressions of the Body of Christ
- Redemptively-Focused - A personal and social Gospel
- Generously-Sacrificial – Out of faith and abundance
- Locally-Active - Local churches as the "hope of the world"
- Globally-Connected - The world is our responsibility
V. Prevailing Strategy
V. Strategy and Process -
- Recruiting, Equipping and Empowering - Creating a chain Re.A.C.T.N.
- Recruiting - Every leader, church and district moving towards the vision, mission and strategy for a church health and multiplication movement. - Everyone in the same pursuit!
- Assessing - Every leader, church and district equipped with tools to assess the fit of their role and unique ministry calling. - Everyone in the right position!
- Coaching - Every leader, church and district coached and coaching others towards peak performance in their ministry calling. - Everyone with an effective guide!
- Training - Every leader, church and district operating from a ministry plan with 3-5 or 7-10 year vision, mission, strategy and outcomes. - Everyone with a detailed plan!
- Networking - Every leader, church and district connected to a group of peers in a monthly meeting pattern of discipleship, leadership and church multiplication. - Everyone radically banding to multiply the movement!
VI. The Key Players in the Process
- DISTRICTS - Empowering districts and district leaders to develop prevailing vision, strategy and outcomes to initiate a movement of church health and multiplication within their region.
- CHURCHES - Equipping new and existing churches and church leaders to develop vision, strategy and outcomes to become apart of a movement of church health and multiplication.
- LEADERS - Developing leaders to pursue their God-given, unique calling in the movement of church health and multiplication.
- PASTORS - Positioning pastors to pursue their God-given, unique calling in the movement of church health and multiplication.
- PLANTERS - Mobilizing catalytic planters to pursue starting the churches God is calling them to plant in the movement of church health and multiplication.