One of the common questions I get a lot is: "How do you diversify your staff or team?" My answer typically depends on the context and ministry of the person asking, but I've found there are some common things one can think about no matter what situation they are in.
On Monday, March 6 from 11:30 am – 1 pm (EST), a group of tested pastors and leaders in the local church, district level and academia will join us to share their experience and field your questions.
- Stephen Babby – Former DS (Pacific Southwest District)
- Carlos Cedeño – Pastor of Christ Fellowship (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Anita Eastlack – Executive Director (Church Multiplication and Discipleship)
- Mike Hilson – Pastor of New Life (La Plata, MD)
- Diane McDaniel – VP of Multicultural Enrichment and Employee Development (Indiana Wesleyan University)
- Joanne Solis-Walker – Assistant Dean of Global Theological Education (Wesley Seminary)