As I travel across North America I am amazed at how many churches share buildings and why. Some do so for better space or financial reasons, while others see it as relationship building with the potential to reach more people groups. There are even some whose ultimate goal is for the two churches to eventually become one multiethnic church.
Come hear stories and multiple models of how and why sharing a building and maybe even a vision for your community might be challenging, but mutually beneficial.
- Dwight Nash and Lucky Hofisi (Sent Church – Plano, TX)
- Anita Bosworth (Bold Beginnings - Stockbridge, GA)
- Dean Pierce and Rodrigo Azofeifa (Vida Nueva and DeKaulb Wesleyan, DeKaulb, IL)
- Patricio Labbe and Gina Colburn (Trinity Wesleyan – Allentown, PA)
- Chan Shaver and Sitt-Len Heh (First Wesleyan – High Point, NC)
- Casper Farrow (Grace Community - Buffalo, NY)