Speaker: Rob Pocai |
#FOLLOW | The Cost of Discipleship
Music: One Cross |
$125 Per Camper - Send by Monday, June 19! |
Complete your Family Registration Form TODAY!
After submitting Family Registration Form, please send a check to confirm your registration
($125 per camper - payable to Maysville Youth Camp) to:
Steve Willingham | 302 Walters Lane | Wilmore, KY 40390 |
NOTE: If 5 or more youth come from the same church, then a $10 discount may be applied -- $115 per camper!
What can campers expect at MYC 2017?
- Great meals with a salad bar and lots of great tasting and nutritional food!
- Kentucky Mountain Bible College -- Anthem Trio!
- Counselors from three Colleges/Universities: KMBC, OCU, & SWU!
- Details about a District-sponsored Missions Trip!
What is expected of campers at MYC 2017?
- Youth are required to attend all sessions, activities, meals, and etc.
- There are to be no boys' in girl dorms or girls' in boy dorms. *Offenders will be sent home.
- Cleanliness is expected. Rooms and grounds need to be kept clean and neat.
- Youth are expected to remain within the boundaries of the camp grounds at all times.
- After the final "Lights Out" call, youth are expected to be in their assigned rooms and quiet.
- Youth should dress modestly. Dress modestly. Wear clothing that covers you properly and is not revealing. Refrain from clothing that has suggestive words, pictures, or offensive advertising.
- There is to be NO destroying of camp or other people's property .
- There should be NO phone calls except by permission of camp director.
- No smoking or vaping, No Foul Language, No Pornography, or etc.
- Cell phones, I Pods, MP3 players, and etc. should not be used during services and/or activities.
- The Camp and/or The Wesleyan Church are NOT responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items. Please do NOT bring valuables.
What do campers need to bring to MYC 2017?
- Excellent Attitude
- Bedding: (sheets, blankets, sleeping bag, pillow)
- Personal Items: (toothbrush, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Towel and Wash cloth
- Bible, Notebooks, Pens, Pencils
- Required Medications: (Must be given to & kept with the nurse.)
- Appropriate clothing and jacket
- Old clothes for water games
- Fan for dorm room (optional)
- Money to spend at the SNACK SHACK!
- Sports equipment, such as softball gloves, bats, football, Frisbee, etc.