Our Commissioned MInister Coach Process builds on the coaching skills received at our Coaching 2.0: Equipping Leaders with Skills and Tools for Effective MInistry. As a Commissioned Minister Coach in the Wesleyan Coaching Network, you will be a recommended coach for others. Our Commissioned Minister Coach Process takes about seven months. The process involves:
Training: Start with Coaching 2.0
- Attend our two-day Coaching 2.0: Equipping Leaders with Skills and Tools for Effective MInistry event
- Learn the coaching process
- Explore effective techniques for asking powerful questions
- Learn coaching skills through observation and participation
- Become an Apprentice Coach
Experience: Sharpen Coaching Skills
- Coach two people for six sessions each (approximately 6 months)
- Be coached by a Coach Mentor for six sessions to grow in your coaching capacity. You'll experience one-on-one mentoring and coaching triads.
- Read Transformissional Coaching by Steve Ogne and Tim Roehl
- Read Leadership Coaching by Tony Stolzfus
- Document at least 25 hours of intentional coaching
- Identify your behavioral profile through DiSC and improve interpersonal skills.
Assessment: Confirmation From Others
- Feedback from Coach Mentor
- Feedback from field work (midpoint assessment)
- Take a 360 Online Coach Assessment
- Complete Commissioned Minister Coach requirements - Pass final assessment and evaluation
Cost: $400 for the 6-month Commissioned Minister Coach Process
For more information: Contact Rhonda Moore at email@example.com . Certification is done in groups, at various times throughout the year.
Deadline for registration: Two weeks after each Coaching 2.0 event. Money due at time of registration.
See next Coach Training events at http://l4.wesleyan.org/317/coach-training-events