The Wesleyan Church
The Church & COVID-19
Coronvirus is running rampant through NYC. And Wesleyan churches are there to offer prayer, encouragement and support.
An interactive, family-oriented church is making the best of a hard situation as it still ministers to its community.
Get-Support is offered free of charge for faith-based and non-profit organizations to help meet the practical needs of others.
The impact of COVID-19 on society’s most vulnerable is sobering.
Here are several practices I’ve refined over the years to allow remote work to be effective and efficient (and even enjoyable).
General Superintendent announces General Conference postponement and church assessment decision
Links & Other Resources (Click to Expand)
- NALEC les ofrece esta herramienta para las iglesias latinas, y una copia del webinar de ayer en español
- Get Support system from World Hope International to coordinate your community response efforts
- Registration for a temporary online giving platform for Wesleyan churches
- Leading as a Non-Anxious Presence During an Anxious Time – A guide from Dr. Chris Adams and E&CD
- Online Church Experience from Multipliciter
- Notes from the Wesleyan Pastors livestream Q&A
- Extensive list of Online Church Resources from a great variety of ministries and services curated by ECD’s Joel Liechty
- Advice on Facebook Pages, Groups & Giving from the head of Global Faith-Based Partnerships at Facebook
- Next Gen Webinars & Brainstorms in the Next Gen Group