What if every Wesleyan church joined together in spirit to sow seeds of new life in their communities by supporting the church multiplication movement?
- God just might break hearts for the lost
- God just might call hundreds of workers into the harvest
- God just might call hundreds of churches to initiate new faith communities
On Pentecost Sunday (June 4th, 2017), every Wesleyan church is invited to engage in National Church Multiplication Sunday!
On the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit united a body of believers to go out and multiply disciples. Today, we continue to engage in God's movement through the Church.
- Renewed Prayer for harvest
- Be broken for those who are disconnected from Christ and the Church
- Cultivate a vision for church multiplication
- Develop support toward the development of new churches
- Sense responsibility for supporting new churches
Encourage churches to give toward multiplication initiatives. Churches may choose to give to their district's church planting initiatives, their church planting network, or their own church's multiplication efforts.
Empower churches to determine their preferred form of giving. They may choose to designate all (or a portion of that Sunday's offering), take up a special offering, or allocate local mission funds. The big idea is that the funds raised on NCMS would be connected to the heart of the congregation and would be used to support our workers of the harvest.
(Downloadable files available on this page by mid-April)
- Visionary bumper video
- NCMS logo
- Sermon Slide graphics (including sermon note slides)
- eGiving tools
- Pre-NCMS 3-part Sermon Series call "Multiply" (use May 21, May 28, and June 4) Useful for giving multiplication vision to your church.