Financial Resources for Financial Wellbeing
There are many available avenues for financial strategies for those desiring faith-based resources. Here are five financial resources utilized by many clergy and other Christians. Be sure to check out the appended list of other resources for Christians.
- Finance Calculators. Dave Ramsey is well known to many Christians and offers a wide variety of free financial calcluators to help you with personal home finances. There are calculators for saving, loans, retirement planning, debt repayment, and a host of others. You will also find more helpful resources on his website.
- Financial Coaching. Full Strength Network offers a variety of services for clergy and their families, such as counseling and coaching for extraordinarily low cost. Among the many services is financial coaching. Check out their financial coaching offering and other services just for clergy: Visit Full Strength Network and scroll down to “membership resources.”
- Kickstarting Savings. Thrivent Financial, a well-known faith-based financial services company, offers this article about learning how to kickstart savings habits.
- Financial podcasts. Crown Financial offers a series of stewardship podcasts covering a wide array of financial topics.
- Faith-based Investment. “Faith Driven Investor is a movement dedicated to helping Christ-following investors believe that God owns it all and that He cares deeply about the how, where, and why behind our investment strategies.”
See the following Christian resources to learn more about financial health:
Ron Blue Institute. “The Ron Blue Institute delivers biblically-based financial wisdom to the body of Christ by providing thought leadership and content through church, professional, consumer, and academic channels.”
Moody Radio “Moneywise Live”. Past programs from the well-known financial show from Moody Radio.
Guidestone Faith-based Investing. A company that strives to offer investments reflecting biblical values.
Top Ten Christian Based Financial Organizations. These selections are from ShareFaith magazine.
Financial domain contributor: David Higle, PhD, Director of Clergy Care, Education & Clergy Development
Executive editor: Johanna Rugh
Curator of content: Dave Higle