Your privacy is important to The Wesleyan Church. This statement discloses the information practices for www.wesleyan.org, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used and with whom the information is shared.
In general, you can visit The Wesleyan Church on the Web without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we or our partners may need information from you. You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name, address or e-mail, which may be used in correspondence, to process an order or to provide you with other information. It is our intent to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
Credit card transaction inquiries should be directed to the Finance department of The Wesleyan Church. Please call 317-774-7900 with concerns or questions.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND QUALITY
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to help us keep your information secure, accurate, current and complete. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our site to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on The Wesleyan Church website, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. This anonymous information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” The Wesleyan Church or its vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
Also, when we collect personal data from you in connection with a transaction, we may extract some information about that transaction in an anonymous format and combine it with other anonymous information such as clickstream data. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the order or request page.
As you browse www.wesleyan.org you may have opportunity to visit partner websites. If you choose to link to one of our partners, it is assumed that you are now conducting business directly with that organization/company. At this point it becomes your responsibility to be aware of their privacy statements and guidelines.
The following conditions apply to the use of this site, all sites listed below, and any site not listed which is owned and operated by The Wesleyan Church. By using any of these sites, you accept these terms and conditions of use.
The following sites are owned and operated by The Wesleyan Church (TWC), a nonprofit religious corporation with its offices at 13300 Olio Road, Fishers, Indiana, 46037 USA.
- The Wesleyan Church provides the material on these websites for information purposes only and retains the copyright on all text and graphic images, except those that are used by the permission of other copyright holders. United States and International Copyright laws protect all intellectual property on these websites. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights in the text, graphics, design elements, services, audio, video and all other materials originated or used by TWC in any of its site(s) are reserved to the exclusive use of The Wesleyan Church. Many requested uses are permitted by this policy, but if your intended use of the contents of this site are NOT expressly permitted herein, you may not: reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any content, “mirror” or include this information on your own server or in your own documents; or modify or reuse the text or graphics on any of these websites without the written permission of the Communication and Administration Division of The Wesleyan Church.
- You may not modify in any way any material you retrieved from any TWC owned or operated website, nor may you use any TWC owned or operated website in any manner that infringes upon the rights of any person or entity, whether related to TWC or not.
- Domain names and trademarks used on the TWC website are the sole property of TWC, or its entities and related organizations or the entity to which such names and marks are attributed. No affiliation with, endorsement of or sponsorship by TWC or any entity of TWC shall be inferred or implied in any manner.
- You may: print copies of the material for your own personal use or store the files on your own computer for personal use. No material may be sold or used for any commercial purpose. Any printed copy must include TWC copyright information in language similar to the following: Copyright © 2013, The Wesleyan Church.
- You may: link to a TWC owned and operated site, provided you abide by our Linking Policy.
- Use of any material found on any TWC owned or operated website on any other website or network computer environment is prohibited, except through a link directly to a TWC owned and operated website.
- TWC does not warrant that these sites are error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that these sites or server(s) will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties.
- TWC disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on third party Internet sites that link to or from any TWC owned or operated website. Links to third party Internet sites found on any TWC owned or operated website are provided for your information and convenience only, and you access them at your own risk. Any organizations seeking to link to any TWC owned or operated website should first read our Linking Policy, and then submit any questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under no circumstances shall TWC be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages that result from, or in any way arise out of, the availability, use, reliance on or inability to use the materials on any TWC owned or operated website, even if TWC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any TWC owned or operated website, any service offered by these websites, the server(s) on which these websites reside, or any data or software located on such server(s), including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service(s) to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any TWC owned or operated website or Network, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail-bombing” or “crashing;”
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting;
- harvesting, in whole or in part, either manually or through the use of an automated program, of any database connected to this or any TWC operated website; or (g) using any information gleaned from any TWC website for commercial purposes. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
The Wesleyan Church will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. The Wesleyan Church reserves the right to cooperate with any and all law enforcement agencies, including complying with warrants, court orders and subpoenas.
- Any questions regarding website operations, functionality or linking code should be directed to email@example.com. Any questions regarding TWC policy issues, including the use policies set out in this document, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to link to our editorial content, and ask that you abide by the following guidelines when doing so:
- You may not infer or imply that The Wesleyan Church, its entities, or related organizations, endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves of or sponsors your site or any other site.
- You may not frame, display or alter any material from our websites, or our webpages directly, in any way that obscures our banners or site navigation graphics. The presentation of the materials linked to must make it readily apparent that the content is the property of The Wesleyan Church or its entities and related organizations.
- You may not duplicate content (including graphics and/or photos) from this or any other related Wesleyan Church website and present such on your website in such a manner as to lead users to believe that the content is yours and not the property of TWC.