There is a movement growing all over North America where more and more leaders, churches, and communities are engaging in Multiethnic Conversations. Some are using small group curriculum and book discussions while others have formed city cohorts and regional pastoral partnerships for racial reconciliation and to address systemic injustices.
Come hear leading practitioners share their methods to engage not only in conversations but practical steps to bring unity to a cynical and highly divisive culture. Join us to ask your questions and engage in great dialogue.
- Mark DeYmaz (Pastor/Author/Movement Leader)
- Jeff Miller (Founding and Senior Pastor of Christ Church Greensboro-Greensboro, NC)
- Oneya Okuwobi (Co-author of The Multi-ethnic Christian Life Primer)
- Elizabeth Drury (Assistant Pastor at New Hope Fellowship)
- Reginald Holiday (Founding and Senior Pastor of Bethany Fellowship Church-Greensboro, NC)
- Dayna Carr (Greensboro, NC)
- Paul Tillman (Lead Pastor at Oakdale Wesleyan Church)
- Beau Hamner (Outreach Pastor at College Wesleyan Church-Marion, IN)
- Josmar Trent (Translation Specialist & Admin Assistant at CMAD with Multiethnic Ministries)