Now that we have entered 2016, interest in the June 2016 General Conference in Buffalo, New York, is building.
All of the delegates and spouses have been properly registered. Thousands of other visitors will view the conference and participate in the rallies in person and online.
What will the highlights of the conference be? No doubt there will be great speakers and music, important business, and special moments that no one can predict. But many are looking forward to:
- General Superintendent Dr. Jo Anne Lyon’s pastoral address to the Church
- Election of a new General Superintendent
- Inspirational worship and rallies on global ministries and church multiplication
- Electing other officers and deciding important church matters
- Outstanding pre-conference events, on-site and in the city of Buffalo
- Strong presence of missionaries and international leaders
- Great fellowship and interaction with friends across the Church
- Live streaming of the entire event, plus interview and commentary podcasts
Check out this quick, new video by Heath Mullikin, Wesleyan pastor, and member of the WesLife podcast team.
Visit the GC16 General Conference website to load the GC16 link onto your home page, view the schedule, find out more about “Why Buffalo?” and stay connected for updates.