Does Generation Z have a better handle on race relations than their parents and grandparents? Ever heard your church leaders refer to some students as “community,” “bus,” or “neighborhood” kids only to cringe at the thought of two different youth groups? Are you struggling to connect with students and their families because of cultural and language differences? If you can relate to any of those questions you’ll want to join us for our next webinar.
Increasingly, church leaders are embracing the power and beauty of the multiethnic church as this is the most diverse generation North America has ever seen. Yet, as we look at Next Gen Ministries we often see them falling far behind or leading the way, with very few found in between the two extremes. Come hear from leading practitioners share best practices and common challenges in both Kids and Student Ministries who are serving in multiethnic contexts.
- Zach Coffin (The Wesleyan Church-Fishers, IN)
- Tara Harrison
- Coby Cagle (Quest Church–Seattle, WA)
- Erin Munroe (Greenville Multicultural-Greenville, SC)
- Ebony Davis (Trinity Baptist-Waldorf, MD)
- J Scott Samarco (Transformation Church–Indian Land, SC)