Have you heard it said that our kids are the church of tomorrow? Not true. God calls kids. He speaks to them. He hears and answers their child-like, faithful prayers. He knew them before they were born.
That’s where ROOTS: Fruit of the Spirit comes in!
What is ROOTS: Fruit of the Spirit?
ROOTS: Fruit of the Spirit is a new children’s curriculum designed to fuel the fires of a deep, holy, authentic experience with God in the hearts of children. They learn to know God, not just know about him. For teachers it’s powerful yet accessible, rich with content. Unlike other curricula where lessons are designed only for one week each, ROOTS can be flexible, allowing teachers to stay with one topic as needed or move to another. It’s unlike any other and helps children grow strong and deep ROOTS in Jesus!
Each lesson is provided in two formats: one designed for in-person teaching and the other designed for online teaching. Every ROOTS lesson contains enough content for up to three gathering and the suggested schedules give teachers guidance for lesson planning.
What comes with ROOTS: Fruit of the Spirit?
- Prayer Stations guide children to give voice to their own prayers and discover that God answers prayer.
- Lectio Divina teaches kids to listen for the voice of God through meditating on the Word of God, discovering that God desires to talk with them personally.
- The “Hook” and Object Lessons provide creative ways for children to see how God works – opening their minds and hearts to watch for God at work every day.
- The Memory Verse is a passage of Scripture directly connected to a set of lessons.
- The Sermon serves as an engaging Scripture lesson.
- Graphic, Video, and Printable Resources are used to accompany and enhance the children’s experience.
- Bible Verse Games are a suggested list of creative ways to mix up and use to help kids “hide the Word in their hearts.
$399 for the entire lesson package!
- SECTION ONE: Jesus, Love, and Joy (10 lessons)
- SECTION TWO: Peace, Patience, and Presence (10 lessons)
- SECTION THREE: Good-For-You Fruit (12 lessons)
- SECTION FOUR: Special Lessons – Christmas, Easter, and Wesleyan History (5 lessons)
Try Section 1, Lesson 1 “Bearing Much Fruit” for free!