The Wesleyan Church and World Relief have partnered together and designed this informational meeting to create an awareness of how you can help our immigrant brethren.
- Is your church praying for Immigration Reform?
- Is your church ready for the reform we are praying for?
- What is your church doing on behalf of Immigrants?
- Who should you contact with immigration questions?
YOUR CHURCH COULD BE A SITE TO HELP THE IMMIGRANT!
- Lawyers must be BIA accredited to practice immigration law. Learn how your church could have an BIA accredited person to help the immigrants in your community.
- What are the next steps?
All these topics will be exposed during this valuable meeting. You cannot miss it!
- Please note that this event is intended for Pastors and Assistant Pastors only.
- Each Pastor or Assistant Pastor should consider bringing two people that may be bilingual
- Please make the necessary arrangements not to bring children.
“When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; am the Lord your God.” Leviticus 19.33-34 (NASB)
Please Contact Johanna Rugh (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or would like additional information.