As a denomination who affirms women in ministry, there are often questions that arise for those within and outside of our tribe. How affirming are we really? How do you we have the conversation about race, faith, and leadership given the intersection of gender that poses different obstacles and opportunities?
Come hear leaders from all over our denomination talk about their experience and share a vision of how we can blaze a new path that includes and supports women at every level of leadership.
- Lena Crouso – Indian (IWU)
- Cheryl Arguello – Native (Rapids City, SD)
- Johanna Rugh – Hispanic (Los Angeles, CA)
- Elizabeth Moyer – African American (Charlotte, NC)
- Suk May Yei – Asian (Eastern Hills)
- Emily Miller – Caucassian (Greenville, SC)
- Kim Gladden – African American (The Wesleyan Church)
- Josmar Trent – Hispanic (The Wesleyan Church)