One of the common questions I get a lot is: “How do you diversify your staff or team?” My answer typically depends on the context and ministry of the person asking, but I’ve found there are some common things one can think about no matter what the situation. Join a group of tested pastors and leaders in the local church, district level, and academia as they share their experience and field your questions.
- Stephen Babby (Former DS, Pacific Southwest District)
- Carlos Cedeño (Pastor of Christ Fellowship, Elizabeth, NJ)
- Anita Eastlack (Executive Director, Church Multiplication and Discipleship)
- Diane McDaniel (VP of Multicultural Enrichment and Employee Development, Indiana Wesleyan University)
- Joanne Solis-Walker (Assistant Dean of Global Theological Education, Wesley Seminary)