We recognize the importance of having a strong funding system. We believe God provides ever-expanding resources to support His work. Here are several funding options to pursue:
Church Builders Club Grant
The Church Builders Club (CBC) was created to help generate prayer and financial support for new church plants. God has used the CBC network to raise thousands of dollars for church planting efforts. For application details click HERE.
Startup Church Plant Grant
The Church Multiplication of The Wesleyan Church is committed to providing a $4,000 Startup Grant for every qualifying autonomous church plant. *This new grant will be available upon receiving and approving the grant; and as this Startup Grant fund allows.
In order to qualify for the startup grant, church planters must:
1. Complete the Startup Grant Application.
2. Provide an e-copy of an official report from one of the CMC’s regional Church Planting Assessment Center (or an equivalent Assessment Center).
3. Provide an e-document demonstrating District Board of Administration (DBA) approval of the new project.
4. Register the new church with TWC (information found HERE).
5. Participate in a church planting training event, such as, Essentials (information found HERE). Create and submit an e-document stating the name, location, and date of the training you were involved in.
6. Commit to a one year coaching relationship with a certified coach (information found HERE). Provide an e-copy of a signed coaching agreement.
7. Submit an e-document detailing your ministry plans (including future multiplication plans), budget, timeline, and launch date.
*Sending Church Connections (SCCs) and campuses/sites/venues are not eligible for this grant.
Email all documents to Rhonda Moore.
Upon approval and receipt of the items above, our CMC administrator will send you a check in the name of the new church.
Additional Funding Sources
Most church planters need to develop multiple income streams. Here are some examples:
– Bi-vocational work
– Family and friends who believe in the work you are doing
– Launch team members
– Launch team members’ extended network
– Denominational support
– District support
– Sending church support
– Other churches within the denomination or district
– Other organizational grants
*For additional fund raising resources go HERE.